We currently accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Afterpay payments. With the exception of Paypal, Paypal credit card purchases and Afterpay, all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gateway SecurePay. We also accept orders via email and over the phone. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept payment via cheque, bank transfer or any method other than those listed above.
AFTERPAY - ORDER NOW, PAY LATER
Afterpay is a payment option that allows you to order and item and pay it off over time. Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you. For more information please click here.
Printed Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are ideal for that hard to buy for person. Please find below the e-Gift Card terms and conditions:
- e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. Gift Card amounts can only be redeemed in the Australian dollars only.
- All Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed only through our website.
- All Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Items purchased using a Gift Card may be exchanged according to our standard return and exchange policy.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you can pay for the balance with your credit card or Paypal account
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will remain on your Gift Card and can be used again when you place your next order. You can check your Gift Card balance online via the Gift Card page within your My Account section.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit.
- May is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Please make sure you have the correct spelling of the recipient's email address before purchasing an e-Gift Card! We are not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by someone else due to an incorrect email address. May is not liable for delivery of an e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Sales tax (if applicable) and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards (International orders only).
- In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional please contact us we will supply a new code
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does your customer service operate on weekends?
Generally we do not reply to queries over the weekend as our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Please expect a reply within 24 hours of sending your email during our office hours.
Are my personal details safe?
Of course. May uses GeoTrust Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal information. We do not store credit card details and do not share any of our customers' information with any other parties.
How much does delivery cost?
We have FREE Australia wide delivery on all orders placed equal to $100 or above. International delivery costs start from $15.00. Domestic orders are shipped with the Australia Post Express service and fully trackable. For International orders we also ship with Australia Post.
When will my order arrive?
Orders placed before 12pm (AEST time) will be sent same day. Orders placed after 12pm (AEST time) or on a public holiday will be sent the next business day. We do not deliver on weekends, so orders placed on Friday before 12pm will arrive on the following Monday. Delivery is overnight to most Australian locations. Some remote postcodes may take up to 2 days. Please contact us if you would like a quote for delivery time to your postcode.
International delivery times vary depending on your country. We recommend allowing 5 -15 days for delivery, depending on the service selected. Please contact us if you require more specific delivery information.
Can I track my parcel?
Yes you can. Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email advising that your goods have been dispatched which will include tracking details. You will be able to track your order online here.
How can I place an order?
Through our online store using paypal, credit card or afterpay. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
What are the returns/exchange policy?
You can view our full returns/exchange policy by clicking on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab on the footer of our website.
What if my goods are damaged or faulty?
We thoroughly check all items and ensure they are in perfect condition before sending and each garment is packaged carefully. However, if you receive a faulty item please contact us within 7 days of the date of delivery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The item I want to buy is sold out, is there any way to find it somewhere else?
May is stocked in many stores across Australia and online, so chances are you may be able to track down your item. Please visit our Stockist page to find out the stores in your state who stock May. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com and we can help track down the item for you.
Do you offer Gift Vouchers?
Yes we do! Click on the Gift Vouchers tab on the left for more information.
How do Pre-Orders work?
A pre-order item will be clearly noted in the title of the item. In the description for the item an approximate delivery window will be provided. Your payment will be taken in full and goods delivered at the earliest possible time. Please note delivery times cannot always be guaranteed and on occasion there may be unforeseen delays.